If you’re like me you probably want a MacBook, a camera, a tripod *list continues*, but you have no money. Well I am here to save the day:) Here are my top five ideas to make money!
- Do chores in the house. If your doing a good job you might be lucky enough to get 3.50 euro a day, that’s just under 25 euro a week, about 98 euro a month and 1176 euro a year! Enough to buy a MacBook!
- Bake things and sell them to family or friends. On the weekends, or even during the week if you’ve got some spare time you could bake a chocolate cake or two and sell them to friends or family. You could sell them for about 4 euro a cake, and earn about 384 euro a year.
- Clean your room regularly. My parents used to pay me 5 euro a week when I kept my room clean (through out the whole week), unfortunately it didn’t last to long because I forgot to clean my room.
- Weeding. Whenever I stay at my grandparent’s house during the summer I help them out in the garden. I pick some roses for them and pull out some weeds and Grandpa usually gives me about 2 dollars a day… not bad for a kid.
- Walking dogs. If you or friends have dogs that need some exercise then you might like to do this. My sister got payed about $20-30 a week to walk a neighbours dog.
I hope that you enjoyed today’s money making post💶 What are your favourite ways to make money? Let me know in the comments:)
Until the next post,