Hey guys:) Today’s post is 5 tips for better skin. I have put together the five ways that work really well for me and that are for dry/normal skin. Enjoy!
- Drink lots of water. You’ve probably heard this before but it really helps. Water hydrates your skin and helps to keep it clear from pimples and acne.
- Eat lots of fruit and vegetables. Fruit and vegetables are full of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that help keep our skin clear. Try and eat about 2 serves of fruit and 5 serves of veggie a day.
- Wash and exfoliate. I wash my face in the morning and before bed every day. I also exfoliate using a natural apricot shell scrub every second day. Remember to always moisturise after washing or exfoliating your face to keep it hydrated.
- Use a face mask 1-3 times a week. I use to face masks often. I use the Lush Oatfix mask about twice a week and then a homemade acne clearing mask once a week. The homemade one is made from 1 tablespoon of honey and half a tablespoon of ground cinnamon.
- Try to avoid foods containing excessive fat or/and sugar. To explain it simply, what you eat (your diet) shows on your skin. The healthier you eat, the clearer and healthier your skin will be.
I hope today’s post has helped you:) What are your skincare tips? Let me know in the comments!
Until the next post,