Hey guys! On Saturday I cooked dinner. I decided to make a chicken korma and it was soooooooooooooooo delicious👍 So I thought I would share the recipe with you😊
- 1/2 a jar of Patak’s mild korma paste (I don’t know if you can buy it out of Australia)
- 2tbsp of oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 50ml of water
- 790g of chicken thighs, cut into pieces
- 270ml of coconut cream (you can use light or full fat)
- 1/2 a medium sized sweet potato
- A handful of green beans
– Heat the oil in a reasonably large fry pan, add onion and brown gently.
– Add the chicken and fry for 2-5 minutes.
– Put in the curry paste and fry for about 2 minutes.
– Add the coconut cream, water, sweet potato and beans.
– Cook on a medium-low heat until the chicken is cooked through and the sweet potato is soft.
– Serve with rice and enjoy!
I hope you enjoyed today’s post and that it gave you some inspiration to make your own korma.
Until the next post,
(This post was meant to go up on the 1st, therefore I won’t put up another post today. There will be one tommorrow)