I was very kindly nominated by Ji to do the Nostalgia Tag. She has a great blog so if you already haven’t, go check it out:)
- Make sure to thank the person that tagged you and leave a link to their blog.
- Answer all of the questions, if you don’t have an answer just leave it.
- Remember to copy and paste the lame picture and rules;)
- Have a good time!
- Tag as many people as you want, there is no limit!
1. What are some of the T.V shows you remember watching?
I remember watching Fireman Sam and lots of Play School. I also watched Dora the Explorer and SpongeBob:)
2. What were the classic movies?
I think lots of Disney movies…
2b. Movies you remember watching?
I remember watching Tangled, Toy Story 3, Despicable Me……. Mind you, I still watch those movies:) I also loved was it Hannah Montana the Movie?? I saw her in concert that year (2010) when I was five and I wondered if I would get to see Hannah Montana as well..
3. Best memories about being little?
Well, technically I still am ‘little’, compared to my siblings. I liked climbing in things, as well as people. I remember my Dad and I had a game where I would climb up him and then I’d jump to the ground from his shoulders. It would of also been amazing to be unaware of war and racism. Also not going to school:) And even at pre-school we just played😌
4. Some of the things you did when you were little?
I know I used to have a dolls pram and I would take my doll Fifi for walks in the garden😂 I also remember playing with my Barbie Jet and saying ‘detention, detention. all students, we are about to leave the plane. thank you, thank you’. My Dad used to make me forts inbetween the two couches and I used to sleep there for the night:)
5. Some of the philosophy from your childish ‘Socrates’. Jk just list some things you used to think.
Er.. I used to think the word bizarre was actually pizzare. I’m not really sure about anything else, obviously there would be things but I don’t remember any at the moment😁
6. Favourite toys?
My doll Fifi, my Barbie jet, my play kitchen..
7. Games that you played?
I’m not really sure, I think I’ll leave this question🙊
I hope you enjoyed today’s post! See you on Friday:)
Until the next post,