I was nominated by the lovely Ji to do the Miranda Sings Award! If you haven’t checked out her blog already, I suggest you do:)
- Announce your nomination with a post (this one) and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Include the featured image on your blog post.
- Nominate ten bloggers/as many as you can think of and link them in your post.
- List seven things that you love about yourself! (This can be your appearance, your personality, your achievements… etc.)
- Don’t use negative connotation. (I.E don’t say things like ‘I’m prettier than so and so’ or ‘people have told me I’m smart’, you ARE pretty and you ARE smart.
These are the seven things I like about me:
- I’m a good goalie in soccer. Most of my team didn’t really like going in the goals because they were afraid of getting hit, but I’m all for it!
- I like my eyes. They are sort of a blue/green/grey colour so is a bit of a mashup:)
- I like my writing. I think that my writing has become better and better since I started writing my blog.
- I like my taste for music. I just do!
- I like my determination. I have just started running and I was really proud when I ran 2 kms, even though that’s not many.
- I like that I’m not afraid to get dirty. Most of my Aussie friends are very girly and don’t really like to get wet or fall over, they mostly hate camping as well. But I love it!
- I like that I care for the small things.
And anyone else who wants to do it!
I hope you enjoyed today’s post:) See you tomorrow!
Until the next post,