This is my second post of the day as I was unable to post on Friday or Saturday because I was so busy!
I was sort of nominated to do The 4 Fact Survey✔️✖️by Christine. Her blog is lovely and her always have an amazing vibe if you know what I mean:)
Anyway, let’s get started:)
– Answer the questions
– Nominate 4 people to answer the same questions
Four names people call me other than my real name:
Four jobs I’ve had:
– Being a sister, well I always will be!
– My brothers masseuse
– Bringing my sister and her friends bacon and eggs in bed
– Queen of the Kitchen
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
– Every. Single. Harry. Potter. Movie
– Finding Nemo?
– Toy Story 2
Four books or authors I reccomend:
– John Green
– I am Malala
– J.K Rowling
– The Hunger Games Series
Four places I’ve lived:
– My first house in Canberra
– My second house in Canberra
– A little town in southern Italy
– Where I live now in northern Italy!
Four places I’ve visited:
– Abu Dhabi
Four this I’d rather be doing now:
– Reading Harry Potter for the first time
– Baking. Or cooking
– Hanging out with my siblings
– Playing with my family’s dogs, chickens and our guinea pig, Charlie
Four foods I prefer not to eat:
– Blue cheese / gorgonzola
Four of my favourite foods:
– Thai food, I can’t pick just one dish!
– Chicken Korma
– Trifle, made by my Grandma
– Tiramisu, made by my Dad
Four television shows I watch:
– My Kitchen Rules
– Keeping Australia Alive
– SpongeBob SquarePants:)
– The ED/ER shows, I especially like the episodes that are filmed in London!
(Sadly, I can’t watch any of these in Italy. But they are a few things that I like watching when I am there!)
Four things I’m looking forward to this year:
– The holidays! 37 days of school left:)
– Seeing my brother and his girlfriend for Christmas
– My birthday! Who knows, maybe I’ll get a MacBook;) *Hint Hint Dad*
Four things I’m always saying:
– “For Gods sake!”
– “Damn it”
– “I can’t say I love it..” (In reply to every second person statement, ‘you are just so lucky to live in Italy!’ or ‘and do you love it over there?’)
– “Can I open the TimTams?”
Thank you so much Christine for letting me self-nominate;) I hope you enjoyed both of today’s post!
Until the next post,