Sooo, today’s the 2nd of August and I just realised I hadn’t posted in nearly two weeks and I forgot to write my goals post. So I’m doing it today, nearly three days late. Oops.
Screenshot of my July Resolutions:
GOALS 2: I learnt 2 new words, and didn’t hang the definitions up on my wall, instead I wrote them on Notes. See below;
GOAL 3: Okay I didn’t honestly do to bad on this. I wrote a letter to my best friend back in Canberra, but haven’t sent it. I also wrote to a penpal in Kentucky, with whom I’ve been writing to for a year or over! I haven’t sent that either.
GOAL 5: Yeah, didn’t write in my diary… maybe this month;)
GOALS FOR AUGUST:
- Make some new traditions.. I made up the pancake Sunday tradition whick I love doing (and eating!). Maybe Harry Potter Friday and Grandpa’s Magic Saturday’s, on which I’ll learn a new magic trick… bet you didn’t know I could do those, did you!
- Blog twice a week. I’ve been slack lately, let’s face it. I have a few back-to-school ideas in mind so let me know if you’d like to see those.
- Read a book a week. I need to read. Maybe a book a week will work:)
- Write the story for Harry Potter, 99 years later. There you go, that’s gonna be my novel;)
- Continue skyping my friends in Australia. I Skyped Maddie the other day, we talked for 2 hours, 2 hours! But it’s also fun. And my friends update me on school and the latest news:)
- Go swimming 3-5 times a week. I like doing it for fun, but it’s also amazing exercise. Plus it cools me down during the heat!
- Write a full on bucket-list, to complete in a year. And I’ll update you along the way!!