Today I’m sharing some phrases and words that really, really annoy me. Some of them I just really hate for no reason, others because they’re grammatically incorrect. Also, please don’t take offense to these, they’re just words:)
1. Youse. How youse going? I just really don’t like this word. It’s not a word in fact. It sounds strange, and I just don’t like it.
2. Y’all. I’m not American, and I think the U.S. is where you mostly use this word. I don’t mind reading the word y’all, but when people say it, it almost sounds cringey. Especially if it’s an Australian putting on a really bad Texan accent😂
3. Totes. It’s just annoying, and again cringeworthy. Just say totally. “I totes like this bag!!” Also for future reference, I was typing totes on this iPad and an emoji appeared, guess what it was, a handbag, synonym of tote👍
4. No offense. It annoys me when people say this, because if you’re saying something offensive than you may as well just say it with a full on blast of offense! Also I realise I’m saying this whilst being a kind of hypocrite, by saying not to be offended in the introduction👌🏻
5. Amazeballs. That pizza is just amazeballs. No, it’s not amazeballs. It’s amazing.