After a while, I am back with another award:) Twinkles and Velvet Essence nominated to do this, so thank you very much! Since two people nominated me, I will do both sets of questions, and six facts about me, but only nominate ten people:) This award was created by Okoto Engima so make sure to check her blog out!
- Post the award logo-image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers three things about yourself
- You have to nominate ten to twenty people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
SIX FACTS ABOUT ME:
- My middle name is Elizabeth named after my great grandma, not the queen;)
- I am fluent in English and Italian and know basic Spanish
- I enjoy eating lemons and limes and can do it without scrunching my face up from the acidity!
- My zodiac sign is Libra
- I wash my hair every second day
- I have ten cousins, four girls and six boys
MY ANSWERS TO TWINKLE’S QUESTIONS:
What’s your favourite song? At the moment probably Castle on the Hill by Ed Sheehan or Paris by The Chainsmokers:)
How long have you been blogging? I’ve been blogging since August 7 2015. This is my first post of you wanted to read it;)
What one food do you hate? TUNA. It is disgusting. I hate the taste, the smell.. everything. I had to sit away from my friend at school once because I was about to gag from the smell. It is AWFUL.
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? London or The Maldives. Both are extremely different but they look so beautiful. London sounds seriously amazing and then The Maldives, well just have a look on google!
MY ANSWERS TO VELVET ESSENCE’S QUESTIONS:
What is your most embarrassing moment? So it was probably in year three or four, and me and my class were on a walk in this park near my school. Me being me, I wasn’t paying attention to where I was going, and I basically fell over a metal pole in the ground. Like, how cool am I?
Do you have your own bedroom? Yes thankfully! Up until maybe year one or two I shared with my older sister Lauren but since then I have had my own room!
Which country are you from? Australia:)
If you could have anything in the world, what would be the first thing you would wish for? A short holiday in some nice hot tropical place like Fiji or The Maldives… or an iPhone<3
Annnd finally, describe yourself. I don’t know whether you mean physically or like character traits but I’ll do physically.I have fairly long brown hair apart from the front bits which are a bit blonde thanks to sunlight. I’ve got blue/green eyes. I have really pale skin, and during Summer I may as well be a cheetah from all my freckles;) I am something like 152-153cm tall. I also have massive feet, even though they only look really big with shoes on! You’ll also notice I have cuts all over my hands, paper and sticky tape dispensers haven’t been very friendly to me over the past few days:(
And the next four people who ask to be nominated😂
Which continent would you like to live on?
Do you believe in aliens or any other space creature?
Favourite and least favourite school subject?
Are there any weird food combinations that you like? I really like hot chips (or fries as Americans say) dipped into caramel milkshake, I also like green beans and lemonade.
Do you sleep with or without socks?
Hope you enjoyed the post! See you again on Monday:)